Don’t you like when your friends mistake your phone for Iphone, so for a brief moment in their mind you are a very person pikin (child). I am currently enjoying the mix up with my Infinix Hot S and the feeling is awesome. Imagine having the Gionee S10, it will be viral.
You will become famous overnight, and since the Gionee Logo can be easily covered with an external phone case. Your friends will live in your beautiful lie lol!
You have a 16 MP and an 8 MP camera in the rear and a combination of a 20 MP camera and a secondary 8 MP camera in front.
Other specs include:
OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, Amigo OS 4.0
• Processor: Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25
• Display: 5.5-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution, 2.5D Screen Glass
• Dimensions: 155 x 76.8 x 7.4 mm
• Weight: 178g
• Battery: 3450mAh (non-removable)
• RAM:4GB RAM
• Storage: 64GB (expandable)
• Cam: Dual 16 MP + 8 MP (rear)
• Cam: Dual 20 MP + 8 MP (front)
• Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE
• Others: Fingerprint, microUSB 2.0, Dual SIM
So what is the use of four cameras, you ask:
Gionee says the back cameras have a f/1.8 aperture, helping it to achieve better low-light photography, they also help to enhance background detection and enable what may be claimed to be a better “Portrait Mode” bokeh effect than what you get on the iPhone 7 Plus. Asides from that, they are also able to catch 3D effects and distance measurement. While the front cameras help to achieve the “welfie” effect.
Gionee S10 is also powered by an Helio P10 processor and 4GB of RAM, you get a dual camera (13MP + 5MP) on the back, but a single 16MP front-facing snapper) and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 427 processor with an Adreno 308 GPU and 4GB of RAM along with a single rear camera and a 3,100 mAh battery capacity).